Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Independance Weekend



My husband was at work all weekend and my parents and in-laws helped me out with both the kids. But I think I am ready to get back to work and relax! It was a lovely, fairly laid-back Independence day. But the bigger news of the weekend, Eldon finally crawled. He was been working on this for quite some time, sliding around on his belly, but tonight he finally got the legs pushing in the right direction. I don't think he even realized what he has done yet, since he had been getting around fairly well just rolling and scooting. I was more excited about it than he was I think. Maybe he could do it all along and just decided to share it with me. Kids are crafty like that. I'll post a couple of photos of Carlina "enjoying the fireworks" Saturday night. She learned a song about the flag at school so she sang it for us with her "microphone" or telephone as she called it. Too cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment